The Must-Answer Questions for Financial Peace of Mind
Investing can be one of the most complicated aspects of your financial life. One of the reasons that investing may seem daunting is because many people don’t know what kind of questions to ask that will help build their confidence and peace of mind. The must-answer questions are specifically designed to help you identify the areas of investing where you can build your confidence as an investor and escape the Investor’s Dilemma.
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to ALL of The Must-Answer Questions, you will be on your way to a high level of peace of mind with your financial investments.
- Have you discovered your True Purpose for Money, that which is more important than money itself?
- Are you invested in the Market?
- Do you know how markets work?
- Have you defined your Investment Philosophy?
- Have you identified your personal risk tolerance?
- Do you know how to measure diversification in your portfolio?
- Do you consistently and predictably achieve market returns?
- Have you measured the total amount of commissions and costs in your portfolio?
- Do you know where you fall on the Markowitz Efficient Frontier?
- When it comes to building your investment portfolio, do you know exactly what you are doing and why?
- Are you working with a financial coach versus a financial planner?
- Do you have a customized lifelong game plan to guide all of your investing and spending decisions?
- Do you have an Investment Policy Statement?
- Have you devised a clear-cut method for measuring the success or failure of your portfolio?
- Do you fully understand the implications and applications of diversification in your portfolio?
- Do you have a system to measure portfolio volatility?
- Are you aware of the incentives brokerage firms and the financial community have when selling commission-based products?
- Do you know the three warning signs that you are gambling and speculating with your money versus prudently investing it?
- Can you identify the cultural messages and personal mindsets about money that destroy your peace of mind?
- Are you ready to shift your personal experience of money and investing from a scarcity mode to an abundance mode?